Toilet Rolls - Now Petrol/diesel!

CeePee1952

1 hour ago, Islander said:

I’ve got 4 :default_biggrin:. 2 X 13Kg on each boat. They last about 7 or 8 months each but only used for cooking. 
Just checked and one is empty :facepalm:

Colin 

"Two boats" Colin ... :default_icon_e_surprised:

That is just greedy. Hoarding boats is not fair. Everyone should be entitled to have a boat, before you have a second boat.

I say we campaign for everyone to be entitled to a free boat from the Government if they can't afford one of there own ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Bikertov said:

That is just greedy. Hoarding boats is not fair. Everyone should be entitled to have a boat, before you have a second boat.

I say we campaign for everyone to be entitled to a free boat from the Government if they can't afford one of there own ...

Daddy boat, Mummy boat, Baby boat, and two canoes here - smaller are sailing dinghies though....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bikertov said:

When you live on one, you do need a second for the ‘jollies’, right Colin? 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Islander said:

If we ever have a row, which we never have, we can have one each. Just like ‘my wife next door’

Just to add, there is also a dory, a rowing boat and a deflatable (it’s got a leak somewhere).

Colin :default_beerchug:

I clearly have a lot of catching up to do !

But it doesn't help I am landlocked where I live, at the highest point around (about 700 ft above sea level) for quite a few miles.

At least I will never, ever be flooded - and if was that bad that I was I will get my saw, hammer and chisel out and start recruiting a few pairs of animals for company ...

How does it work at Tesco's Stalham.  If there are large queues for the fuel station but you want to visit the supermarket but not the fuel station?

We - that is 18 of us - are afloat come next weekend at the start of our annual Lads Week from H.W's, the normal procedure is for crews to visit Tesco then store ship prior to sailing Saturday forenoon.  Are we going to get caught up in the fuel queue ?

Griff

Watching Sky news this morning,  some woman on there talking a load of drivel as per usual.   Apparently she used to work for the Daily Star (says it all),  was spouting about the people being scared that - wait for it - the army was on the streets.  Steven chipped in and said of course they are not , they are delivering petrol.    She also relayed a story that a tanker actually carrying grain at the time was followed for miles by 5 cars because they thought it was a petrol tanker.   Now no wonder the great unwashed are so misled listening to this drivel.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

How does it work at Tesco's Stalham.  If there are large queues for the fuel station but you want to visit the supermarket but not the fuel station?

We - that is 18 of us - are afloat come next weekend at the start of our annual Lads Week from H.W's, the normal procedure is for crews to visit Tesco then store ship prior to sailing Saturday forenoon.  Are we going to get caught up in the fuel queue ?

Griff

Cannot say about Tescos in Stalham but no queues at Morrisons in Beccles to get fuel or food and if there had of been there would have been a dedicated queue for the store surely.  Not quite sure how that would work in Stalham.    Morrisons, Tescos you name it , none of them want to be losing dosh by people being stuck in queues.      The fuel situation is worse in London and the South East.   Too many people live there, too many people viewing facebook and the like being panicked by the media. 

• Thanks 1