Pipedreams

CambridgeCabby

10 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Wonderful Norfolk skies overhead 

Taxi rank acquired 

291A5742-70F9-444E-98CA-6C3DF2B77626.jpeg

You said it perfectly, what a wonderful sky to be venturing on the Norfolk Broads.

Have a great time :default_smile:

11 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Up bright and early , a quick drive to Ludham butchers for some minted lamb kebabs for this evening and a gentle cruise , destination Ranworth !!!

Wonderful Norfolk skies overhead 

Taxi rank acquired 

291A5742-70F9-444E-98CA-6C3DF2B77626.jpeg

You know what you like! I admire that.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, addicted said:

We spent our first weekend aboard Hi-Jinks on NBS marina  and were surprised at how few people  there was around, especially considering it was a holiday weekend.

Carole

Hope it's quiet next week!

• Haha 2

Can I ask, is your avatar a pic of your boat ?? I absolutely love them old ripplecraft boats. My father would never hire one for some reason. A couple of years back someone try to sell one. It was local to me @ benfleet in Essex I popped down to see her, sadly the restoration was way beyond my pockets. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, andyg said:

Can I ask, is your avatar a pic of your boat ?? I absolutely love them old ripplecraft boats. My father would never hire one for some reason. A couple of years back someone try to sell one. It was local to me @ benfleet in Essex I popped down to see her, sadly the restoration was way beyond my pockets. 

Yes it is a Ripplecraft and we are the custodians. I think I know the person who is restoring the one you looked at. They are certainly not everyone's cup of tea when it comes to boats, a lot of people really don't like them. You are more than welcome to come and have a look onboard if you see us.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, socrates said:

Yes it is a Ripplecraft and we are the custodians. I think I know the person who is restoring the one you looked at. They are certainly not everyone's cup of tea when it comes to boats, a lot of people really don't like them. You are more than welcome to come and have a look onboard if you see us.

That's very kind of you and I would definitely like to have a look onboard. Not jealous, honest 😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...