My Day

LizG

11 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Today I'mย  helping out at Hemsby.For Lifeboatย  day.Theres lots to do on the ๐Ÿ– beach. So if your aroundย  pop along ,raffles,arts and crafts,face paintingย  bouncy castle and more. Displays by Hemsby and RNLI Lifeboats

I saw there Facebook posts Ian, looks like it was a great success...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

I helped doing tea,coffee and home made cakes.Most of which baked by a lady.Ive never seen so many cakes.It was a goodย  but tiring day.

Well done for volunteering ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ย 

I am meeting friends who are staying in a hotel in Yarmouth this eveningย  for a night out and so I am at the yacht station which is fairly busy.

Wish me luck with the localsย :default_biggrin:

20220817_173756.thumb.jpg.a91b0787b8890da9a1f498c00a195181.jpg

20220817_173715.thumb.jpg.235712670a64024306c92d17fc67cecb.jpg

17 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

I think I'm living in an alternative Universe. Younger son's friend just picked him up (unplanned... I'd just served up our dinner). Why have they left this lot on front of our garage door?

IMG_20220817_191332444_HDR.thumb.jpg.92e21deb380db039a77db402c78af1d0.jpg

ย 

ย 

He's certainly getting ahead... ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, YnysMon said:

I WhatsAppโ€™d the photo to my cousin. She suggested I put some heads ย in his bedโ€ฆso I did.

:default_rofl:

ย 

Is โ€˜head in a bedโ€™ an update on โ€˜elf on a shelfโ€™?

Not sure itโ€™ll catch on, though. ย :default_hiding:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mouldy said:

Is โ€˜head in a bedโ€™ an update on โ€˜elf on a shelfโ€™?

Not sure itโ€™ll catch on, though. ย :default_hiding:

I notice the three heads left in Alec's bed last night are now on his window sill. That should scare the neighbours!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, floydraser said:

Yesterday, took one of my grandsons (12 yo) for his first fishing session. Daughter in law thanked me for taking him. You must be joking, there are some things money just can't buy!ย :default_fishing2:

Well said! I'm 70 next year and I still fondly remember sitting on a bank with my grandad teaching me how to tie a blood knot! With the tip of his tongue sticking out, of course.ย 

1 hour ago, SwanR said:

We visited a couple of times. Didnโ€™t really like the strange main street shopping area. But we had a nice drink out down by the beach where some of Yesterday was filmed.ย 

I agree Jean. A strange High Street. The beach however is superb. The grandchildren enjoy it. Did you have a peep inside the theatre. An experience. Good shows. Strange though. Table and chairs. You wave a flag, during the performance to order your drinks. Afterwards I stay at the Pier Hotel, or The Cliff. In order to conform to standing orders, don't you know.

• Like 1