My Day

LizG

5 hours ago, NeilB said:

Day 3 of the Boatshow although I’ve been here since Wednesday.  Bit different this year as we have our own boat for docking demos.  Also means comfy seats for when the aching feet kick in !

BE0320EE-3C9F-4EA4-8E9B-3B23203E9A35.jpeg

Cor blimey was surprised how much the ticket price has gone up this year 😢😢

2 hours ago, NeilB said:

Last day at the boat show waiting fir next demo slit to arrive, feels like I’ve been here forever!

899463F3-C508-4EE2-B62C-D3D245A877F3.jpeg

Are they arriving by post through the letter box as described. After all the boat seems to have everything. Hospitality should be pizza as that can fit through a slit as well.:default_biggrin:

Take no offence kindest Regards Marge and Parge 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NeilB said:

I great team of people and we even proved that women can drive boats

IMG_0499.MOV

Errm excuse me, I can drive a boat in a straight line after helming for 4 or 5 days, getting the zig zagging down to perfection and I most certainly have never hit anything, well not another boat anyway, maybe a bank or tree or something :default_biggrin:

Glad you arrived home safely

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Errm excuse me, I can drive a boat in a straight line after helming for 4 or 5 days, getting the zig zagging down to perfection and I most certainly have never hit anything, well not another boat anyway, maybe a bank or tree or something :default_biggrin:

By the way, I’m happy to see you back, like a breath of fresh air!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Hi Grace 

It has made our day as the thread title says, having you back on board with your sense of humour and posting again..

Kindest Regards

Marge and Parge 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thank you guys, very lovely things to say. It doesn't do any harm to have a laugh and lighten things up a tad, too much doom and gloom at the moment. 

No one person is bigger than the forum, it takes all sorts and we have all sorts on here for sure :default_biggrin: Just be kind and remember we all have different points of view. The pesky mods do the best they can too I reckon

As for Meantime, I will be keeping a very close eye on him, I think he drinks far too much wine :default_drinks: :default_biggrin: x

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 26/09/2022 at 00:19, NeilB said:

After a rather long drive home I’m finally back on board, M25 was pretty bad.

I would say that in my 35 odd boat shows this was probably the best.  Great weather, great team of people and we even proved that women can drive boats…..

IMG_0499.MOV

Motorboats for the computer generation..