2018 Calendar - In Case You Are Wondering..

JanetAnne

8 hours ago, VetChugger said:

Hmmmm, seems I'm going to be the grit in the calendars vaseline!

Afraid I'm not impressed. This may well be because I have been spoilt by previous Broads versions. They were always glossy pictures (I know some prefer mat) also, a separate page for the days so more room for entries and notes.

i took the measurements off a previous hard copy of the NBN calendar I was supplied, so layout is verbatim that layout, as I’ve learnt from many years of working in the design industry one cannot please all the people, all the time, sorry it hasn’t hit the mark for you.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, VetChugger said:

Hmmmm, seems I'm going to be the grit in the calendars vaseline!

Afraid I'm not impressed. This may well be because I have been spoilt by previous Broads versions. They were always glossy pictures (I know some prefer mat) also, a separate page for the days so more room for entries and notes.

If you need more space for notes , I would suggest pinning the calendar up rather than using the hanging clip, so the back of January for instance becomes an easy jotter for February if you see what I mean........ where theres a will.....

• Like 2

Tony, what a good idea! Beautiful reminders of why we so love the Norfolk & Suffolk Broads!   :default_icon_clap:   :default_icon_clap:   :default_icon_clap:  

Mine arrived yesterday at 1pm in the Hockham Eagle, accompanied by Charlie and Inge....... so good to see you again, guys,   :default_xmas6:

Suffice it to say that a good time was had by all and a litre bottle of gin later at home looks a wee bit battered now!      :default_drinks:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Yes Tony that is a good idea. Some thing to look into for 2018

It was good to see you both again, just seemed a long time since early autumn when we last saw you both. Good to see you walking quite well again mate. When the other one is done can I put you in for the 100yd sprint.

Well as the designated driver, not a drop passed my lips sadly, but the wench more than made up for me lol...

Charlie

• Like 1
  • Haha 4