NBN Spring Gathering

Polly

14 minutes ago, grendel said:

Morning

Likewise.  But I am off to the pub................................................................ to clean it!

Alan (aka Happy)

• Like 1

I enjoyed myself yesterday. Lucky there was a snooker round at the beginning of the quiz because Cian and I struggled a bit after that. 

Shame I made a twit of myself trying to exit the mooring this morning. I forgot to switch the steering back to 'top' after starting the boat and by the time I'd corrected the boat was all over the place. Thanks to Polly and Cambridge Cabby for helping. 

DSC_0234.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SPEEDTRIPLE said:

Who's on Mayfair, and what's she like?.  She always looks well presented whenever we've seen her. 

Maxwellian (Nigel?). I can't speak for the interior but it did indeed look nice and he was full of praise for the boat and Maycraft. Parking arrangements at Potter sound much better than I've been led to believe so I can see myself hiring. 

• Like 1

What a great group of friends!!

Thanks to each and every one for helping to make it a relaxed and happy time. 

The only thing wanting was our missing Timbo, John and Seagypsy to whom all good wishes, you were really missed.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Polly said:

What a great group of friends!!

Thanks to each and every one for helping to make it a relaxed and happy time. 

The only thing wanting was our missing Timbo, John and Seagypsy to whom all good wishes, you were really missed.

Plus Vaughan and  Wussername 

• Like 1

“If you pass through Horning which I suspect most of you will ........... WR is moored on the river side between the New Inn and the Swan.  Currently looking pretty smart thanks to winter work.”

She looks lovely!

• Like 1

Hi Gang

Thanks to all for a great weekend. Good to put names to faces. Also to be in your company, although the weather could have been a little warmer and drier I don't think it dampened the spirits.

Thanks must also go to Polly for her organisation and to Mike (Chameleon ) for the quiz but also to him and Pat for putting up with me for the weekend

Here's to next years

And for a lot of you see you at Beccles in August

• Like 6

Thanks to everyone, great time. Max would like to thank all thOse that fed him, he was off his dried food today. Spoke to Timbo, sounded lots better. Can’t keep a good man down...... even with your foot on his head! Big shout out to Polly and all of,those that\ helped organise and run the gathering.

910F99EB-7CC9-47D8-83C3-8D5988329343.jpeg

• Like 4

My first meet with NBN. Thanks for making me welcome, had a very nice time. A special thanks for cooking my burger ( with onion rings AND chips - you know who you are )👍

Looking forward to next year and hopefulily on the river soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry we didn't get to say hello to everyone. Had been a long day for Ros and I.

Work in the morning till 13.00hrs on Saturday then a two hour drive from Clacton to Acle and three hours at the helm to Salhouse...........Was kind of shattered.

A couple of beers and dinner and we hit the sack:default_biggrin:

Thanks to the team for putting on a great event again. Next time hope we may have a little bit more time to spend with everyone.

Video of us arriving at the meet about 18.00hrs last night.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Lulu said:

It was great to meet you both and as our neighbours for the second year running. See you next year at the same spot no doubt :default_icon_e_biggrin:

But will we still be in the same boats???:default_biggrin::default_biggrin: