At Home For At Least 12 Weeks.

Today like many,I'm joining the Jet wash club.We got a new jet washer the other day .I will clean our patio, over the next few days.I cleared half of the patio on Thursday the rain helped a bit,so will start today.Also want to start painting, one of our bedrooms soon.Half way through now of my 12 weeks.I still miss not being able to go out.However thankfully  that we have a garden, and that the weather is okay.When able I will be happy to just, at first go for a walk,other then the garden.

On 24/04/2020 at 06:21, Chelsea14Ian said:

Ours dont deliver, but are sent to the one Marina uses at Belvedere. My company have stopped pay slips.Now on line.

Had a phone call from the local Council saying, among other things that Age UK will help with picking up prescriptions from chemist.

They were supposed to email contact details but never turned up so I found local contact on line and rang them.

Age UK will indeed collect for those with the government letter and are ringing early next week to finalise details and arrange to collect one already there.

I order my medication from the surgery online, an arrangement I made months ago.

• Like 1

Part two yesterday, jet washing the patio. Looks much better ,small repair  work.Will be needed to fill in some gaps.I was thinking of using  self leveling concrete. Also our apple tree.May have lots of Apples by the looks of it.

20200505_093623.jpg

20200505_093628.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Part two yesterday, jet washing the patio. Looks much better ,small repair  work.Will be needed to fill in some gaps.I was thinking of using  self leveling concrete. Also our apple tree.May have lots of Apples by the looks of it.

20200505_093623.jpg

20200505_093628.jpg

Beware the 'June drop' :default_crying1animated:

I went out this morning ,near to Dartford. Didn't want to.I woke up this morning had numbness in my right hand and right side of my face.I called 111 they were very quick they then sent a Ambulance. Also arrived  quick.They did checks on me,and took me to Hospital .

More checks and a blood  test.All fine they couldn't explain  the numbness, but were happy to send me home.

Not easy keeping two meters apart. I went straight in.Those that turned up at the door.Some basic checks before allowed in.I'm pleased all was okay ,I still have a slight numbness in my hand and face.

• Like 3

Yesterday  I started to paint  Alan's old bedroom.Part of our plan to sell up and move to Norfolk next year.Happy days,That just leaves our bedroom, living room hall and stairs.Hope to get our room done and perhaps the living room done tail end of the year.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, keifsmate said:

So Peta reckon  "one-third of Britons had already reduced their meat intake, including fish, or stopped consuming animals entirely"  ?

Presumably they also believe Elvis is alive and living in Halifax, the earth is flat, Armstrong didn't walk on the moon and a dictator is alive and well and sunning himself in Argentina ?

• Like 2

Just going back a day or so Ian,you mentioned using self levelling concrete!!! If its anything like self levelling floors for inside your house, be very wary indeed.  I once helped my son do a large room in his house - in the end not only did it cost a lot of time and effort to even try, but it cost more to call in a professional to do it properly.

I am sure Griff would have tales about amateurs trying to do a professionals job - watching Youtube bears no relation to reality!!!!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I built a self levelling pond with no problems, the water level came out dead flat on each side.

Not quite true unless you added a good dollop of Fairy Liquid to get rid of the surface tension. The centre would have been higher due it's meniscus.

Unless of course you filled it with mercury, then the centre would have been lower as Hg has a reverse meniscus.