Forum Update

2 hours ago, OldBerkshireBoy said:

You should of heard the uproar when a plumbers forum changed things last year and it became a hot topic. :default_shocked1animated:

Well better than the whole thing freezing up I suppose? :default_coat:

• Haha 2

I also notice that awards of badges are times, some 13 hours ago, some 4, so it seems like the forum software is still updating itself and trawling through the numbers awarding badges and ranks left right and centre, give it a few days and I am sure it will settle don.

We have a points kind of system on our customer portal at work. One person told me that she didn’t want a high ranking otherwise her boss would be asking how come she had so much time to be helping other people and posting on our communities area. 😂

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

I'm 'Ranked' as a newbie with a tally of one out of fourteen.  Room for improvement then!    :default_icon_rolleyes:Griff

Same as your school report then Charles Griffin, Doncaster Education board, Results 19 hundred and dot.:default_gbxhmm:

1 hour ago, grendel said:

I also notice that awards of badges are times, some 13 hours ago, some 4, so it seems like the forum software is still updating itself and trawling through the numbers awarding badges and ranks left right and centre, give it a few days and I am sure it will settle don.

Hi Grendel I see your badge is grandmaster? Thought that was the Duke of Kent, you're obviously going up in the world LOL Oh by the way just posting this silliness to see if my badge has been updated from Newbie

• Like 1