Which Broad Quiz

JennyMorgan

The questions were a bit disingenuous, for instance, question which broad is this? with 4 Broads in the picture admittedly only one of the named broads was in the picture. That building in Question 9 for Cockshoot broad, is I think, the last building on the left as you Leave Horning heading down river, not on Cockshoot at all.

Which is what I guessed it was so 10/10

2 hours ago, TheQ said:

The questions were a bit disingenuous, for instance, question which broad is this? with 4 Broads in the picture admittedly only one of the named broads was in the picture. That building in Question 9 for Cockshoot broad, is I think, the last building on the left as you Leave Horning heading down river, not on Cockshoot at all.

Which is what I guessed it was so 10/10

I got 10/10 too, and my thoughts are the same as TheQ's.....

Lucky the questions were preset  multi-choice answers, because they were so ambiguous.

Q1 showed Ranworth and Malthouse, with Malthouse being far more prominent in the foreground.

Q7 also showed Black Horse Broad much more prominently in the foreground than Hoveton Great Broad beyond it.

Q9 was indeed the house on the main river Bure, opposite the boardwalk leading to Cockshoot Broad, but way out of sight of it.

Without the restricting preset choices, I doubt if anyone could have got more than 7/10, no matter how ell they knew the area !

29 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

got the second one wrong :( Can't quite see how that's salhouse..

Top corner, when it had the netting barrier........

question2.jpg

cheers strowager

I think the netting is before my time (or during my time away from the broads). I can't remember it and I don't remember The other smaller lock there.. is that a broad or an extension of salhouse broad?