Wroxham, Skull & Crossbow And..............

Jbx5

If you think that's bad....wait until June. We are out in convoy with friends on a hire boat and someone suggested fancy dress for one of the days!!!!

mankinis had been mentioned, but I think it might be a little more refined:bow

You have been warned. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Baitrunner said:

If you think that's bad....wait until June. We are out in convoy with friends on a hire boat and someone suggested fancy dress for one of the days!!!!

mankinis had been mentioned, but I think it might be a little more refined:bow

You have been warned. 

Hi Mark,

We do prefer the refined approach after seeing one of Griffs crew:naughty:

Regards

Alan

• Like 3

Fiona just reminded me that NBD used to do a naked i.e. Naturist trip boat which was halted due to complaints . About what I can't imagine...

anyone leaving a mooring early in the morning has probably seen more things than they care to remember. I know I have and that was in the bathroom mirror. I don't mean ours.... my retinas burned for hours 

• Like 3

Just now, YnysMon said:

Perhaps someone needs to come up with an alternative (Broads applicable) term to 'builders bottom'. 

:naughty:

and

:dance

Bosun's bottom or as Uncle Albert would call it...The Bosun's Bug Run :shocked :norty:

• Like 3

Cor blimey... I had to double check that it wasn't me for a minute.... got me worried there.....I thought do I look that bad now... then I remembered that it wasn't  me on Wroxham bridge watching ha ha ha..... 

Flipping heckling I mean Richardsons think off everything now..... who would of thought of fitting a human bike rack to the captains seat.... :naughty:

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Arthur said:

You know about astronomy Grendel.

is this what they mean by a "super moon " ?

No, a super moon only appears to be about 5-10% bigger than normal.......

All credit to the bloke though for not being ashamed to show his body, some larger people do experience self consciousness over sunbathing, and we wouldnt want to appear to be poking fun at him just because he is on the larger side. I too am on the larger side of things but as I burn at the slightest suggestion of sunshine, tend to keep covered.

• Like 2

There is large, like Grendel and me, then there is super large, or gross. Maybe a member of this forum, perhaps? A self imposed disability in the making? My knees are shot, I wonder if my weight has not contributed. Moral of this story, loose weight, wish that I did when I was younger.

• Like 2

one must remember that large people have feelings too - and yes most wish it was that easy to lose weight, my knees too are shot, when I had a motorcycle accident 20 years ago now, my knees were diagnosed with osteo arthritis, and I dont suppose they have go any better since.

• Like 2

"One must remember that large people have feelings too"..........I totally agree, let's try and be a little sensitive in our postings, the world can see them. If this chap was to happen upon this, I'm sure he would be mortified, everyone has feelings no matter what their size or shape

Grace

• Like 6