• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

JennyMorgan

Is Your Dog Spoilt?

Lidl's was selling Christmas presents for dogs this year so there must be a market for them! Best not admit to laughing!

Well we have GrandCats ... we're cat-sitting them soon. They sent us a Christmas card and we've bought them some presents for while they're staying here. :default_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Dog on bed no, dog on couch yes when covered in blanket. 

Of course I pat the dog first,  he comes running to the door when I arrive home, SWMBO is sat in the living room or cooking. 

No we don't change plans for the dog,  we only make plans that look after the dog.. 

As for the rest 100%

Scored one. She is a dog!

IMG_1353.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Norfolk Broads Network

• Like 3

The owner of the dog that keeps crapping at the end of our drive will be  oh so split if I find them!

paul

All of the above. There's a stand off at the moment between my Wife and our dog Tommy a Choccy Lab she had to put Drops in his ears which he hates he has ignored her for two days now she,s ignoring him I'll be glad when their friends again I can't stand the tension.

• Like 2

I scored just the two points and that sits just fine with me.  It would have been just the one point but on that one I normally don't have a choice

Griff

Oh, most definitely spoiled, I would say.

34633245_10157260000787699_6858643479824695296_n.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Thiswan said:

All of the above. There's a stand off at the moment between my Wife and our dog Tommy a Choccy Lab she had to put Drops in his ears which he hates he has ignored her for two days now she,s ignoring him I'll be glad when their friends again I can't stand the tension.

My Wife has pointed out to me how unobservant I am "The Dog does not sleep in the bed but some times when it's cold sleeps on the bed if there's room "Don't ask me I'm  asleep!

Can't belive I got away with 5 on that test.

All I can say is he's a little darlin rite now asleep whilst I'm working at home today, Only place he doesn't park his behind is i my office so something must have happened in here in the past.

BUT come five and he'll do my head in,