Clive / Kathy (dungraftin)

It is my sad duty to inform the forum that Clive's wife Kathy passed away suddenly Friday afternoon 01st March.  She suffered a massive heart attack.  Died in the ambulance on her way to the hospital.

Clive rang me Friday teatime to give me the sad news - It came as a big shock, Clive has been unwell on and off lately, I thought Kathy was the strong one

I am of course sure Forumites will join me in offering our condolences to Clive and his family.  I have offered Clive any assistance he may require

Griff

• Sad 3

Sincerest condolences to Clive and their family. Although we never met Clive and his good lady (God rest her),   i`ve often seen and read his posts, and commented on them. It`s always extremely sad to hear of the loss of someone, and the forum members always show their respect. I know when my parents passed away, i buried my head into this forum, mainly to take my mind off the situation, and for that i`m truly grateful.

As for you Clive, We hope whatever it is that Griff is relating to re you own health, Karen and i hope you will soon be over it

Again, sincerest condolences, and should we ever meet while afloat (which i hope we will do one day) it will be nice to raise a glass to her.

Losing a loved one, especially a life partner, is the most painful horrible condition to have to live with.Clive, your love for your wife will never diminish. You will miss her terribly and perhaps the best we can all hope for is that our loved ones are now looking down on us, not wishing, but waiting for the moment we are together again. 

• Like 2

My Dearest Clive, please accept our most heartfelt condolences and support for you and your family during such a sad time. Your humour and your down to earth way is a breath of fresh air in this modern time. We join you in celebrating the fantastic life you and your lovely life partner and wife Kathy had together. 

We will share a glass to you Kathy and the family.  Our thoughts are with you 

Martin and Fiona

As if it couldn't get any worse - It has.

Just got off the phone with Clive, His older brothers wife has just died in very similar circumstances to Kathy.  Kathy and her we only chatting last week whilst out shopping together.  How much more does one man have to square up to?

What a terrible time for the family.  However on the plus side, the family are rallying round, to such an extent Clive is thankful for a bit of piece and quiet in the evenings  (He says after I rang him)

Clive was also under the impression that the posts he puts on the NBN Facebook page were posted here - so that is why he has not said owt within these hallowed pages.  Now he knows otherwise of course.

Griff

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...