Corona Virus

Paul

3 minutes ago, Upcycler said:

You have gone from racism to the environment, they are two different arguments.

One is to do with colour, the other is to do with peoples lack of respect for nature that includes all nationalities.

wrong, its nothing to do with colour, its to do with a lack of respect for another human being, any human being, by making it to do with colour specifically, you are displaying a lack of respect for your fellow human.

Respect is everything, lack of respect is the cause, and the symptoms, if you lack respect for the one, you will lack respect for the other. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, grendel said:

wrong, its nothing to do with colour, its to do with a lack of respect for another human being, any human being, by making it to do with colour specifically, you are displaying a lack of respect for your fellow human.

Respect is everything, lack of respect is the cause, and the symptoms, if you lack respect for the one, you will lack respect for the other. 

My word, you did use "Respect" a lot in your return reply!

To go along your lines of respect for different colours or nationality will always be a confrontation for many, but nature will always concern all of us.

7 minutes ago, Regulo said:

Unless I'm already on your list, just hover your cursor over the user's name and a box appears wth "Ignore user" as one of the options.

Shame as at times that could apply to family members.     Love to have zoop button to ignore at times.     What do they say you can choose your friends but not your family.    I do think we ought to get out more and hopefully soon we will be able to.      :default_winko:

• Like 1

On 08/06/2020 at 23:21, Paul said:

I've just found out how to use my ignore list, quite enlightening. 

Anyone who uses the ignore list are the ones who can't adapt to the thought that someone else don't go along their lines of thinking.

That's called arrogance!

If you don't like a post, scroll  down.

It's not rocket science!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

So if you can ignore a user can you ignore a thread? There are quite a few I really cba reading through but get in the way of the recents list.

I don't want to put any users on an ignore list, just a few topics.

PS. Sorry about the thread drift.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

So if you can ignore a user can you ignore a thread? There are quite a few I really cba reading through but get in the way of the recents list.

I really don't understand what the problem is with just scrolling on by ...

44 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

it can be done, but not easily, it means changing your unread posts options to just see posts you follow, and then you have to follow just the posts you want to see, i'm not quite sure how it sees brand new threads though, much better, read the post you want to leaving the ones you dont, then hit mark all as read

• Like 1

So please look at this in my sort of way.

I go to talks/conferences and I do come across some who do bore the pants out of me. But they are giving up their free time to discuss, speak of their experience and I will do my best to listen to what they have to say.

On the virtual world of NBN I do have the same thing, some bore the pants out of me but I will still read into their posts as they might have said something that may be of interest.

If I don't find a post of non interest I will scroll down, to click on a profile and ignore just goes to show how shallow someone can be!