Grandson Number Four Arrives

BroadAmbition

Sun 13th Sept 2020

MrsG pops round to daughters at her request around lunchtime to mind Grandson number two.  1500, Daughter n partner set off in their car, arrive 1515 at Donny Royal Infirmary.

Two pushes later and 'Leo Gerrard Wagstaff' arrives into the world at 1605  -  8lb 9oz

By 2100 they are all back home!  Monday forenoon back in to DRI for the normal checks - All to the good.

Less than 24 x hrs after giving birth, Mum is out food shopping, unbelievable!

So, that is now four grandsons that me n MrsG have between us.  Somewhere or t'other the order went astray as I distinctly remembering ordering a girl.

Never mind, one more boy and we have a five a side football team.

Whatever, plenty more newbie crew for 'B.A', The Lads Week, shotgun shooting and Tiger riding

Griff

BA NBN 871.JPG

• Like 4
  • Love 7

13 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

So, that is now four grandsons that me n MrsG have between us. 

Congrats Griff and co, although having 4 grandson's "between you" and the Mrs must get a bit...awkward...at times :default_norty:

:default_beerchug:

Many many congratulations Griff, he's a Bobby Dazzler!

I have to admit this is the second time I've read the original post. On the first occasion I was suffering from lack of sleep and lack of spectacles and now used as I am to your RN precision I returned to bed wondering who this lieutenant Wagstaff was and why he was sending post natal women shopping? 

Congratulations again Griff!

• Thanks 1

Congratulations Griff. As father of 2 daughters, be careful what you wish for vis a vis granddaughters. I am still filling in cracks round doors due to too much slamming when they didn't get their own way, and the last one left home 15 years ago.  Love em both dearly though :default_biggrin: 

• Haha 2

This has brought back memories of bringing up my daughter. i well remember the occasion when she in her very early teens starting to "flex her muscles" give  me a load of cheek from the kltchen door then flounced upstairs, slamming her bedroom door. I tolerated the cheek - well she was starting to grow up a little leeway was called for, however the slamming was a step too far and just as my foot hit the bottom stair, a small voice came from upstairs, " Sorry I slammed!" I knew then I was on the right track.

Carole

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, addicted said:

This has brought back memories of bringing up my daughter. i well remember the occasion when she in her very early teens starting to "flex her muscles" give  me a load of cheek from the kltchen door then flounced upstairs, slamming her bedroom door. I tolerated the cheek - well she was starting to grow up a little leeway was called for, however the slamming was a step too far

I've worked it out, you're Grace's mum :default_biggrin:

1 hour ago, addicted said:

just as my foot hit the bottom stair, a small voice came from upstairs, " Sorry I slammed!"

Ahh of course you're not, Grace never apologises :default_rofl: plus I've met her mum.....sexy :default_norty: