It Will Be Hot!

It may well be 30+c today.What will you be doing today?We  are both having hair cuts today.Then we were going to spend time on the boat.Perhaps not,so not sure what's planned for rest of the day.

Perhaps a icepop or two,lots of water and sunscreen.Maybe not all in one glass :default_biggrin::default_winko:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

It may well be 30+c today.What will you be doing today?We  are both having hair cuts today.Then we were going to spend time on the boat.Perhaps not,so not sure what's planned for rest of the day.

Perhaps a icepop or two,lots of water and sunscreen.Maybe not all in one glass :default_biggrin::default_winko:

Driving down to Bideford in North Devon this morning to have a long weekend with our friends who came on holiday with us last September on the Broads. The plan was to have a day out on his boat, motoring round to Clovelly harbour for the day but unfortunately his boat has sprung a leak and is now out of the water awaiting a repair. It's only a small hole in the keel (he believes caused by a pebble when the boat was resting on its keel in Clovelly when the tide was out!).  It's worn through over the years and now requires fibreglassing plus a stainless steel "shoe" to help protect the keel in the future. Oh well, another time maybe!  Have a great weekend everyone and don't get sunburnt!!

Chris

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hylander said:

Yes one day of summer and back to normal tomorrow wind rain and chilly.    Pity those just going on their holidays in the UK.

Could be worse.  They could rock up at the airport and get sent home because their flights been cancelled.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cal said:

I don't think it is as hot as forecast here today. It is slightly overcast and there is a very welcome breeze which seems to be keeping the office cooler.

I thought that until we got home and I opened the back door onto the conservatory.    Immediately shut the door on it after opening it up and have not been out there since, it was stifling.   Anyroadup,  dont worry,  winter drawers on tomorrow.  Wellies, mac, umbrella or gamp as I call it.

• Haha 5

Temperature reading 33.5 on the marina here in Brundall. There is a nice breeze that makes it bearable - just! Tony has finally finished all the jobs that were on his list. No doubt he'll find other things that simp!y have got to be done,  within a very short time, it goes with the territory.

Carole

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Hylander said:

I thought that until we got home and I opened the back door onto the conservatory.    Immediately shut the door on it after opening it up and have not been out there since, it was stifling.   Anyroadup,  dont worry,  winter drawers on tomorrow.  Wellies, mac, umbrella or gamp as I call it.

The sun is coming round the office now and it's warming up.

Just text the van and it's 31 degrees in there so the air con will be working hard to cool it down!

2 hours ago, Vaughan said:

Oh well, I may as well mention . .  .

When I went out shopping at 0800 the car said it was 30º.  It's now 42º in the shade outside the kitchen window.

I think I am going to stick to railway modelling today!

Hi Vaughan

Just don't add any rail bridges over any rivers because you won't be able to use them.:default_biggrin:.

Kindest Regards Marge and Parge would also like to thank you for your input to this forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1