Broad Ambition - Underway on the H2O

17 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

They got in at Ranworth Staithe before noon, Jammy gits  

Dressed overall too :55c8f94983015_default_happyparty:

Griff

I know I took one of their lines to walk them in next to us. Introduced myself to Howard (your younger more hansom Brother (or so he says). He was having trouble with the crew and having to do jobs himself.

At one time there were over 20 boats mud weighting hoping for a space to become free.

Regards 

Alan

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BroadAmbition said:

Erm, I don’t think they do them in a Howard size. Not sure anyone onboard had a wide angle lense either

Griff

Looking on the plus side it would have helped to keep the paddle boarders clear of BA and her new paint work:default_biggrin:.

Kindest Regards

Marge and Parge

• 1 month later...

At Last !

Finally !

This Thursday We are due onboard and actually getting 'B.A' out of the wetshed.

Cruising the rivers till Monday afternoon.  four adults, three children, one Purdey dog

You'll recognise us as we are on the boat with no name - Still - but she might / hopefully have the stern graphics applied by cop on Monday.  If I get chance to do the bows or even partly I will do so

Griff

• Like 2

On 19/07/2022 at 07:51, BroadAmbition said:

You'll recognise us as we are on the boat with no name - Still - but she might / hopefully have the stern graphics applied by cop on Monday.  If I get chance to do the bows or even partly I will do so

Griff

I’m sure I can knock you up a couple of Star Supreme 1 stickers , oh and the old Hoseasons bird shouldn’t be too difficult :default_hiding:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I shall be back up North in a few days too so I shall keep a look out for the forum member owned boats that I have learned too, going above "that" bridge if possible too :default_beerchug:

Finally - Onboard Broad Ambition at last. Crewed up last night then actually got her out of t wetshed, moved round into Richo’s basin. Due to sail this morning down the Ant, destination unknown. Four adults, three young uns, and one Purdey dog. Bring it on

Griff

image.jpg

• Like 14