MelB

Hi everybody.

My name is Mel and I have an Elysian 27 moored at the Acle Marina. I've had this boat (my first one) for about 5 years.

It has been worked on ever since I bought it, and my wife is still not satisfied!!. Seriously, it floats and it goes and is great fun.

Acle is a great place to moor the boat and the local community are brilliant. The Acle Social Club is where I normally end up after a good session working on the mechanics or electrics etc. I still have loads of issues with my Elysian 27  and I am sure you will find that I will be sharing these issues with you all in the future.

All the best.

MelB

• Like 1

Hi Mel,

Welcome to the forum.

We are also moored at Acle Marina with our boat Lady Emma.

It's our third year moored at Acle and we love it there also.

Be sure to say hello if you see us on board..........The kettle is always ready for a brew.

13 minutes ago, Seagypsy said:

I've got 2 but very seldom get a wave, don't think people look at hire boats

I was actually amazed at how many people did wave to us last week and go to wave first lol it's normally me like a mad woman forcing reluctant people respond hahaha quite a few private owners did wave first also. I always forget to look for burgees doh Lynsey :default_dunce:

• Like 1

Hi Mel, welcome to the forum, I'm another one from Acle Marina Probably been there 10 years, now on our second boat and Hopefully the last because as you know you never seem to stop doing things and spending money on them I think I'm almost there fingers crossed,our boat is called wild thyme it is about 11 or 12 boats down from the gate as you come in, be nice to meet up sometime, regards Ted

• Like 1