Broad Ambition - Underway on the H2O

A long frustrating drive. Left home at 1500. Didn’t get onboard Till 1930 however with 17 days in front of us, so what?

Departed wet shed at 2130 nav lights on.  Then daughter points out that I have left on our led strip light.

‘About Turn Class Leader’

I then helmed ‘B.A’ astern into Richo’s basin, we had spectators for a stern on mooring which was going perfectly well until MrsG called out for me to stop as we were going to hit the jetty.  Silly  moo, she meant the finger pontoon which I was watching. That Pretty Flowered the approach and had to handball her in.   Pegged it  back round to wetshed and turned light off 

Magical  night nav

Alongside 2220 at Barton Turf just. Blocking a boat in the Dyke but will be away early in t morning   It’s proper hot n muggy. Wroxham Tomorrow 

Griff 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Up early fishing just coz I can. Brill morning, mug of rum with a dash of coffee. Last night about 1930 a Richo’s bathtub came downstream, through the bridge, no pilot of course. The noise it made can only result in the bridge having a few thousands of an inch more headroom and the bathtub being a bit smaller 

we are booked for Wroxham Barns today for Grandson Charlie 

Griff 

• Like 4