Simon

Stumbled upon this forum today, have to say has a real friendly helpful feel to it.

thought I'd introduce myself, we will be moving our boat to Brundall towards the end of April.

hired on the broads in the past a few times finally bought our own boat last year,

can't wait to be cruising on the broads again.

• Like 9

Hi Simon,

Welcome from me too xx I'm a kind of newbie, only just got my own individual account, but my other half, Norfolk Nog, has been on here for quite a while. I agree that it's a very friendly and knowledgeable place to be if you get stuck on anything!

Enjoy xx

Mrs Nog

Wow, thanks for all the good wishes.

we are currently based near Lincoln, moored in Burton Waters.

have booked  a mooring in Brooms, arriving towards the end of April, was tempted to go in Cove but my better half prefers floating pontoons.

had a couple of boats before I had kids, now they are supposedly grown up we are back boating and loving it.

will definetly look out for the gatherings and be asking questions, and occasionally I might even be able to answer a few.

Simon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Late to the party as usual, but welcome from another Yellowbelly...very close to Burton Waters...you will hear the brakes squealing and the sound of swearing coming from a QQ at the roundabout as I thunder past caravans on my way to Norfolk, beagles earoles flapping in the breeze, smoke billowing out of the drivers window, Vivaldi on full volume...you won't miss me, probably 'cos I don't so much 'steer' as 'aim' the car!

• Like 2