Hi every one from Clive and Kathy

clive

Hi every one we have been lurking in the back ground for a good while now so we reckoned it was about time we said hello, we are the owners of a Hampton Safari called DUNGRAFTIN and are members of the Safari boat club also we are South York's people from near Rotherham we find the forum has loads of information and is very interesting and helpful so for now we would like to wish every one all the best and if you see us on the rivers give us a wave. 

• Like 2

Welcome Clive

Glad to see you've stepped out from the background (like a few of us i think)

I found the welcome here great and there's a wealth of knowledge and advice here when its asked for.

I remember seeing your boat and having a smile at the name

Enjoy the forum

David

Hi Clive & Kathy

Good to see you here on the NBN and kind of you to invite us to the recent Hampton meet at Salhouse, which was a very good do BTW.

No doubt we will see you on the river again before long. Are you going to the autumn meet at WRC first weekend in October?

cheers

Simon

The Corsican

A belated hello from me Clive and Kathy, welcome aboard and like others I have seen your boat on occasion and like others the name does make me smile.  In fact I was on the Broads in the middle of July and first week in September and I am sure I saw you about then. :)

OHH DEAR MORE NORFERNER S...ARGHHHHH.....!!!!!!

EHH UPP WHER ME FLAP CAP AND WHIPPET .........

AND TO TOP IT ALL YER  A HAPTTON SUPER YACHT OWNER TOO,.... OHH DEAR........ OHH DEAR ...........................!!!!!!!!!

COULD,NT GET A PROPER BOOT SO BOURGTH A UP SIDE DUNN BATH TUB WITH MOTOR IN IT ....!!!

welcome to the bruds and enjoy ....................

all dun in jess and to get a rise .....!!!!???????