A Bit Concerning.

Not long back from A&E.This morning I spit up some blood.About 10 -15mls.Ive had a troublesome cough,for some time now.The GPS know about  this,so to do Oncology. However no noticeable cough  yesterday. Had all the checks including Xrays.All okay.The Doctor wants me to speak  with the Doctor  and my GP tomorrow. They are concerned that my breathing is not as good.May have a scan next.Hope to find out more tomorrow. 

• Sad 2

So this morning I informed  the GP about A&E yesterday, then spoke with the Oncology department. About two hours later the lung nurse phoned me.We discussed my condition and concerns.I'm seeing  the Oncologist on Wednesday and a scan end of the week /next week. Yes worrying, but I'm not worried. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Since Sunday I've  been having  flu like symptoms. Have phoned  111 for advice.Each day getting  worse, then yesterday 111,they ordered me an ambulance. Long delay.Marina phoned   999.Got to hospital 3.00ish.lots of tests,including another Xray. Oxygen and nebuliser. Have yet again pneumonia. How lucky  am I.Got to the ward about  2.10am,well my own on suite,over looking  cemetery Road.Hope there not trying  to tell me something! Still England  won shame I didn't see the match.Think I'll be in here for a few days. 

• Sad 6

Ian, forget the cemetery, you haven’t got time to be laying about there, explain to them that you’re on the move, the lure of the rural air should cure any concerns they have, seriously though hope they boot you out pronto and that all goes to plan. If you do have to stick around there then I hope the meals are palletable if indeed not already being brought up to your standard! Get well soon but most importantly get out of there, you’re a celebrity chef!

Wanted to sleep last night,so the machine that I'm hooked up to monitor my oxygen and BP.I turned it off thinking it may prevent  me from sleeping. Mistake about 1.00am they checked my BP and Oxygen levels,which were very low.Hocked me up again and levels  have improved. Lots of IV antibiotics. For sure I've got the biggest fight on my hands,which I hope win. Marina  came in yesterday  and will do so today.I hope for a better day,let's hope so.No TV anyway

But as I said,I have my biggest  fight. Thanks for all your kind comments. 

X Ian 

• Like 1

I imagine that Marina and the nurses have already told you off for turning the machine off Ian

You know the rules, stay where you are and do what you're told and that way you have a whole army on your side in the fight.

Stay positive and look forward, we are all sending our best possible wishes.

• Like 1