Londonrascal - The Big 40 !

Well when I am away (and have been in Wales for a few days) I tend to let my logging in here slip a little. Either that, or I forget and that is just down to my age...

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes - today it was off to a Fur & Feathers for a drink and meal. Not been there before because being a lazy so and so the walk put me off. Looks lovely from the outside, the Beer really is very good (I guess it should be as it’s brewed next door) and the food was excellent. Not so sure about the interior, just not as old world and cosy as I expected based on the exterior. 

I was also bought the Ladybird Book of the ‘Mid Life Crisis’ and feel this page sums it up so well..

818C20E1-BE37-46E0-8CEF-34A4CCED1C4D.thumb.jpeg.35c0c168f058e0ef7995ffd231ad76fd.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

I hope all of you with birthdays had lovely times and wish you many more of them. I'm having" three quarter" life crisis looking at boats for sale out here in the fens, trouble is I haven't got a Griff to help fix inevitable snags, its great fun looking though and there are possible moorings not far away. I don't know if I will be brave enough if I am I will let you know.

• Like 2